Re: can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?

From: <dougtmurphy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:23:02 -0800 (PST)

It's a damm shame an inane game of "blog tag" started off on the fluffy "2.0" side of the Oracle community has managed to take down the dizwell site.

It was my favorite site for Oracle related guff the blogs, the articles and the forum were a massive resource for all who accessed them.

I hope a few higher ups in the Oracle community (can we call it that in the context of this thread) can get in touch with Howard to talk to him on the subject.

Cheers
Doug Received on Wed Jan 16 2008 - 04:23:02 CST

Original text of this message