Capturing session level resource usage in RAC environment

From: Abhijit <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:47:37 -0800 (PST)

I have used Tom Kyte's runstats.sql to capture resource usage by a session in a single instance environment.

The procedures in the package take before and after snapshot from v $mystat. My question is how does in change in RAC enviornment with more than one instance?

There is an equivalent table gv$mystat which has an additional column inst_id. I will appreciate if somebody can provide me some insight. Received on Tue Jan 15 2008 - 09:47:37 CST

Original text of this message