List of existing schemas

From: midas <mcneeley1971_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:54:06 -0800 (PST)

We do not have experience in Oracle so if this question is posted in the wrong area, please respond with the best location for this post...

We are looking for a query that we can run against each of our Oracle servers that will show each database name, instance name, and all the schemas. We are trying to build some documentation of our environment. So far we have been able to determine a list of users by doing a basic query of dba_users, however we would like to make sure that we have all databases/instances to drill down into for the user list. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Received on Mon Jan 14 2008 - 09:54:06 CST

Original text of this message