can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:15:56 -0800 (PST)

As many times as HJR has changed things and ditched all of his old content there are still at times useful articles and postings out there.

However it looks like now both the ( old site as of just a couple of weeks ago now ) and new and improved site are both offline and unavailable. There's some kind of message about oracle blog tag spamming?

Sorry I just don't understand. There was a lot of excitement several years ago about oracle blogging but much of that excitement ( and quality of postings ) kind of has dropped off the ege of the world.

I don't use any of the news readers ( whatever they are ) and/or aggregators ( whatever they are ) just have a couple of url's I check out from time to time ( limited ) as well as cdos.

So any of the background info related to what is going on and why people might be taking websites and content offline would be appreciated.

Thanks Received on Sun Jan 13 2008 - 09:15:56 CST

Original text of this message