Re: Will 11g database install and run on 32 bit vista home premium?

From: hpuxrac <>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:18:42 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 11, 8:36 pm, Charles Hooper <> wrote:

> Hpuxrac, will the computer have a statically assigned IP address -
> that seems to be sufficient to allow Oracle to install on
> Windows XP Home.

It's a new laptop that may end up windows xp eventually. None of my work database run on anything but unix/linux.

Using loopback adaptor setup as this machine will sometimes by static sometimes DHCP.

The install of 11g database did succeed ... Received on Sat Jan 12 2008 - 19:18:42 CST

Original text of this message