Re: select via DB-LINK

From: tb <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 03:01:02 -0800 (PST)

 its simple we have a small perl programm which use a select statement via a database link to a remote database (small table only a few rows), this works fine and all happy.
But sometimes this statement hangs, i get no response, so i have to kill the session and processes manually. I looking to avoid this behaviour.
 Can i change my tnsnames.or configuration, can i change the profile for this oracle user. A simple check with tnsping is not enough. Any idea is welcome.

best regards
thomas Received on Fri Jan 11 2008 - 05:01:02 CST

Original text of this message