migration of service request from 11.5.8 to R-12

From: Nimish Choudhary <nimish.elex_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:12:48 -0800 (PST)

When migrating custom forms to R12, is there any thing to be taken care of? Here in Service Contracts, the zoom form (custom form) was enabled to enter certain details. The zoom form is a custom form in Service Contacts which can be used to make contract specific entry. When you open the Service contracts form and them click on the zoom, a custom form opens up. This form has two sections a header section and a line section below. The header section contains some details about the Service Contract itself. The issue is that this form was developed in 11.5.8 and was migrated to R12. In R12 when we clicking on zoom form, the header section is not getting populated. Please let me know if you find out some thing.

Regards
Nimish Received on Fri Jan 11 2008 - 01:12:48 CST

Original text of this message