Re: A question about interpreting 10046 event trace file

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:42:09 -0800 (PST)

> Do you have any locking or latching issues when the application hangs
> are being experienced?
>
> What kind of connection type is the application using?
>
> What verison of oracle and running on what platform?
Hi,

Thank you both for your valuable inputs. Yes, I read the chapter from Carry Milsap's book and with that , I am getting clue on reading the raw trace file and get the info. required. We are on oracle 9.2.0.7 on solaris. about connection type I do not know much actually. We do not have any latch issue when the application hangs but a few tables to get locked when the hang occurs.

Again thanks for the valuable pointers... Nirav Received on Wed Jan 09 2008 - 11:42:09 CST

Original text of this message