How to tune Oracle database on slow performance

From: pejantan4u <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:33:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

we're running Oracle on Linux Redhat ES 4, 12GB memory.

we are testing application with 50user+ that connect into the database oracle and i saw graphic performance on my EM, it looks ok. and then on top sql, few queries showed percentage 44% and 60%, i tried to run the sql tuning advisor but oracle only recomend gather statistic, but i think this wasn't enough. what should i do ? could anyone help me

and in this case of situation, what kind of tuning method that you guys recomend, and how the solution beside using ADDM, coz i have tried to use ADDM and i still couldn't find the solution

thanks. Received on Wed Jan 09 2008 - 02:33:26 CST

Original text of this message