iConnect Group filing H1B for 2008

From: <pippera.gangadhar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:14:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,

iConnect Software Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd. is a US based Software Development & Consulting Company and it's a strategic IT consulting firm that delivers business-driven solutions. Our solutions encompass Supply Chain Visibility, Optimization, Business Intelligence and Application Development, Outsourcing. Our core technology offerings include data warehousing, system integration, enterprise application integration, maintenance outsourcing, custom software development and implementation including global delivery.

Please visit http://www.iconnectgroup.com for more details.

We are looking for Software Engineers/Consultants/Experts. Apply today to fly to the US. If you can communicate well, worked 4 plus years in IT and Graduate or Masters with Engg or Equivalent, then apply today to seek a career in Advanced Technologies. Fly to a project directly from India; unmatched compensation and benefits offered.

Skills:

Technical:

„« Programmers : Java, J2EE, Dot Net, Orcle, Mainframes

„«	ERP (All levels)     :   SAP, ORACLE APPS, PEOPLESOFT
„«	Admin.		   :   Weblogic, Websphere, Clearcase, Build, CCIE
„«	DBAs		   :   Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, UDB; Unix Administrator
„«	Quality Assurances tools
„«	Data warehousing tools & Business Analysts
„«

Other:
  • A Degree for four year + from a reputed University.
  • Strong analytical skills and communication skills with the programming ability
  • Best Practice awareness in coding technique and best business practices as well as conceptual knowledge.
  • Valid Passport

The terms & conditions for the processing will be communicated to you once you reply to this mail.

So Hurry!! Don't miss the Boat for this year. Send your updated Resumes to : gangadhar.pippera_at_iconnectgroup.com

If you refer any one of your friends, relatives you would be awarded suitably.

Thanks & Regards

Gangadhar.P
iConnect Software Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. Ashirwad, Plot No 29 B, S .No 89/90, Lokmanya Colony, Paud Road Kothrud, Pune. Pin: 411038,
Phone No: 020 - 6400 5555
GSM: +91 9970742150
Fax No: 020 - 25396634
gangadhar.pippera_at_iconnectgroup.com