help tracking down root of high executions.

From: Ben <benalvey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:06:23 -0800 (PST)

10.2.0.2 AIX 5.2 64bit.

I've got a few sql statements that are being executed once every centisecond or so, according to an AWR report. I can see the type of program that is executing the statement but our ERP system is setup in a way that pretty much everyone gets the same database user name, so it's hard to track down where or what is executing the statements. With my knowledge of our ERP and our database in general I can't of anything that should be executing this rapidly.

What would be a good way to attempt to find out exactly what is causing this? Received on Mon Jan 07 2008 - 10:06:23 CST

Original text of this message