Re: Running SQLs betweem RAC Instance

From: hpuxrac <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:38 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 4, 1:42 pm, DA Morgan <> wrote:
> ibodogan wrote:
> > I thought you were smart and know to shut up when you're wrong. I take
> > it back.
> I'm heartbroken. My entire sense of self-worth is based on whether
> Ibrahim Dogan think's I'm smart. Guess I've nothing left to do but
> throw myself off a cliff.

Well you could probably wail gnash your teeth as post a couple more times in this thread eh?

> > it is apparent that you have no clue what I'm trying to do here
> Several of us do. You posted your less than stellar code so we could
> read it. It isn't what you are trying to do that is at issue. The issue
> is "how" you are trying to do it.

And your contributions to this thead were very helpful or maybe not so much.

> > so i'm not gonna waste my time trying to explain an Oracle instructor what
> > production DBAs face every day for monitoring.
> You don't know who I am, what I do, nor have you ever read my CV. Seems
> you know as little about me as you do RAC. Have a very good day.

A common problem I guess perhaps solved by lots of postings with long signatures! Received on Fri Jan 04 2008 - 18:39:38 CST

Original text of this message