Re: Running SQLs betweem RAC Instance

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:42:23 -0800

ibodogan wrote:

> I thought you were smart and know to shut up when you're wrong. I take
> it back.

I'm heartbroken. My entire sense of self-worth is based on whether Ibrahim Dogan think's I'm smart. Guess I've nothing left to do but throw myself off a cliff.

> it is apparent that you have no clue what I'm trying to do here

Several of us do. You posted your less than stellar code so we could read it. It isn't what you are trying to do that is at issue. The issue is "how" you are trying to do it.

> so i'm not gonna waste my time trying to explain an Oracle instructor what
> production DBAs face every day for monitoring.

You don't know who I am, what I do, nor have you ever read my CV. Seems you know as little about me as you do RAC. Have a very good day.

Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group