Re: would you please check this for me?

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:31:32 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 3, 4:40 pm, Totti <saliba.toufic.geo..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> i am trying to get the purchased items of these 3 products 'SP....',
> for every month in the years, that i have in thr data,
>
> the output is complaining about parenthesis, in line 2, eventhough
> there is no wrong parenthesis.

  1. Are you SURE you gave us EXACTLY the same query that givves and error for you?
  2. Suggestion: try the divide and conquer method. e.g., cut 'SP-20.2' from the query and see what happens.

I once had a similar mystery. I think it ended up as a missing quote.

HTH,
  Ed Received on Thu Jan 03 2008 - 22:31:32 CST

Original text of this message