Re: irrevelant with this group but i really need help (About bringing a suit against Oracle University Turkey)

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:15:56 -0800

Bora Yuret wrote:
> The document is in Turkish Mr.Morgan, so i did not put it here.

And as I wrote when I first requested it my girlfriend was born in Ankara. I suspect that means that doing so should not be a huge issue at least for me. And I doubt I am the only person here who has access to someone who speaks your language.

Post it if you wish to continue this.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor