Re: Oracle 10g Training Slides

From: <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 06:24:03 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 1, 10:37 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> RA wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > Does anyone have oracle 10g training slides.
>
> > Please forward me if there any slides are available.
>
> > Thank you
> > RA
>
> Please allow me to rephrase your request for you.
>
> Has anyone stolen copyrighted Oracle property and having done so
> now wishes to send them for free to someone compounding their
> original mistake?
>
> I certainly hope not.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington

AMEN..... What is it with people that they are willing to STEAL someones hard work for their own purposes. Don't people even think of these things or do they suppose that just because it's written that it's in the public domain. It's not just Oracle material, but I've found copies of entire books that I've written plastered up on some website.

RF Received on Wed Jan 02 2008 - 08:24:03 CST

Original text of this message