Re: programming buzz

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2007 13:32:25 GMT

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:17:17 -0800, Mark D Powell wrote:

> On Dec 21, 1:21 pm, raae <rajeshshettyg..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

>> http://coderbuzz-programming.blogspot.com

> spamming should be a death penalty crime.
>
> -- Mark D Powell --

You can't go around executing people unless you live in TX, but you can make it a very expensive hobby. In this spam, one of the companies that advertise through spam is Geekinterview, a venture from Exforsys.com. I solemnly swear newer to even for a moment consider doing any business with either of those two entities. Create a list of companies that advertise through spam and eliminate them from any business you can influence. Going after the companies that use spam as a way to advertise is the only way to make spam go away.
Truth in the matter is that spam pays. Each and every one of us will have to compile a list of the companies that advertise through spam. I will put mine on my web page soon. Maybe, if the companies that advertise through morons like the OP are punished financially by the customers, spam will go away.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com