Re: programming buzz

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: 27 Dec 2007 13:32:25 GMT

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:17:17 -0800, Mark D Powell wrote:

> On Dec 21, 1:21 pm, raae <> wrote:

> spamming should be a death penalty crime.
> -- Mark D Powell --

You can't go around executing people unless you live in TX, but you can make it a very expensive hobby. In this spam, one of the companies that advertise through spam is Geekinterview, a venture from I solemnly swear newer to even for a moment consider doing any business with either of those two entities. Create a list of companies that advertise through spam and eliminate them from any business you can influence. Going after the companies that use spam as a way to advertise is the only way to make spam go away.
Truth in the matter is that spam pays. Each and every one of us will have to compile a list of the companies that advertise through spam. I will put mine on my web page soon. Maybe, if the companies that advertise through morons like the OP are punished financially by the customers, spam will go away.

Mladen Gogala