Re: impdp

From: Jerome Vitalis <vitalis..._at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2007 13:02:45 GMT

achesere wrote:

> I looked in the online tool help, in the manual (obvious), and I searched on
> metalink but I didn't find a similar parameter (show=yes).

You'll find this option as well as others that could be useful in paragraph "How Data Pump Import Parameters Map to Those of the Original Import Utility" of "Oracle Database utilities" guide.

échangez opinions et commentaires dans les forums de discussion. http://www.usenetgratuit.com/ Received on Wed Dec 19 2007 - 07:02:45 CST