Unable to connect user in my 8i database

From: <mtn_bikers_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:55:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

My database 8i works very well but after few moments users are not able to login to the database.

If I use SQLPLUSW to test a connection, it works well for user SYS as SYSDBA but the rest of user cannot connect to the same database. SQLPLUSW.EXE are going to "not responding".

If I try to shutdown the database, the database was unable to shut down correctly. It stay in shutdown pending. (I use the shutdown immediate option.)

No error message (ORA-???), no alert in SIDALRT.LOG...

Someone have ideas?

Thanks. Received on Fri Dec 14 2007 - 12:55:03 CST