Re: reg : apps dba

From: disco master <harish.pond_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:43:34 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 12, 7:04 pm, "fitzjarr..._at_cox.net" <fitzjarr..._at_cox.net> wrote:
> On Dec 12, 3:08 am, disco master <harish.p..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All
> > I am new bee to oracle apps dba.
> > recently learning apps dba for a job/
> > Can you guide me in what way i should prepare for clearing
> > the interviews.
> > like what topics i need to be perfect
> > and which topics of oracle dba i should be good at
>
> > thanks in anticipation
> > from
> > Harish
>
> You should leave the interviews to those who actually have experience
> as Oracle applications DBAs. From all that you've posted recently I
> wouldn't trust you to administer Access, and I'm certain that your
> attempted 'cramming' for such interviews will easily be recognized by
> any competent interviewer. And even if you get through such an
> interview process I expect that within a week or two on the job it
> will be well-known that you know nothing of Oracle and will be quickly
> shown the door.
>
> David Fitzjarrell

See Mr.David
Do not under estimate even an ant. Certainly i may having the knowledge what u
are owning right now. But do not forget the fact that even you were a beginner at one time and u too were dummy about oracle. No one is a born genious. Every one will have their day. One day i will certainly reply to you as a DBA and can show u that i was never thrown out my pity for your poor attitude .
thank you Received on Wed Dec 12 2007 - 21:43:34 CST