Connection proxy similar to pgpool?

From: Jonathan Ellis <jbellis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:17:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm looking for a standalone connection proxy similar to pgpool (http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/). I don't want a full-blown app server, just a connection proxy/pooling server. I know oracle 11g has one built-in but I am looking for something that will work with 9i. Is there such a beast? Received on Wed Dec 12 2007 - 16:17:27 CST