Re: reg : apps dba

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:40:32 -0800

disco master wrote:
> Hi All
> I am new bee to oracle apps dba.
> recently learning apps dba for a job/
> Can you guide me in what way i should prepare for clearing
> the interviews.
> like what topics i need to be perfect
> and which topics of oracle dba i should be good at
>
> thanks in anticipation
> from
> Harish

Know how to build the installation tree
Be able to perform a multi-node installation of Release 11 Know how to patch it including the patch to Release 12 Know how to clone it both manually and automatically Know how to start and stop every component Understand all of the environment variables such as APPL_TOP, DATA_TOP, etc.

If you don't know what to do with adautostg.pl then likely you need to go back and read the docs.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor