Re: reg : apps dba

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 06:04:39 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 12, 3:08 am, disco master <harish.p..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
> I am new bee to oracle apps dba.
> recently learning apps dba for a job/
> Can you guide me in what way i should prepare for clearing
> the interviews.
> like what topics i need to be perfect
> and which topics of oracle dba i should be good at
>
> thanks in anticipation
> from
> Harish

You should leave the interviews to those who actually have experience as Oracle applications DBAs. From all that you've posted recently I wouldn't trust you to administer Access, and I'm certain that your attempted 'cramming' for such interviews will easily be recognized by any competent interviewer. And even if you get through such an interview process I expect that within a week or two on the job it will be well-known that you know nothing of Oracle and will be quickly shown the door.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Dec 12 2007 - 08:04:39 CST