Re: export multiple tables and import in a single one

From: Vincent <mortimer59_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:57:55 -0800 (PST)

On 12 déc, 12:30, one..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> and i have an other method :
> what about insert into ..as select ...?

Do you mean build my result by a "select 'insert into login values(' || field1 || ',' || field2 || ');' from user1.login" and then output that in a SQL file that I will execute in my destination database ?

If it's the only way, I think I'll do like that but I would prefer to use exp / imp tools, easier to maintain afterwards than build SQL queries.
Thanks. Received on Wed Dec 12 2007 - 06:57:55 CST