Oracle Data Pump

From: <haganahtrainer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:13:03 -0800 (PST)

I have a database schema that I have exported using the following method:
expdp system/systempassword_at_sid dumpfile=test.dmp schemas=test

I want to import this schema and all objects into another instance and I have created the user "test" with connect and resource roles. I tried to import the dmp file into the new instance using both of the options below but keep getting an ORA 39112 Error - any suggestions??

Here are the two methods I have tried:

impdp system/systempasswd_at_sid dumpfile=test.dmp schemas=test

impdp system/systempasswd_at_sid dumpfile=test.dmp remap_schema= test:test

The old import export feature does not support LOB object exports so I need to use datapump- thanks! Received on Mon Dec 10 2007 - 12:13:03 CST