Re: SQLLDR

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Comments embedded.
On Dec 10, 8:55 am, "ame..._at_iwc.net" <ame..._at_iwc.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a weird question, but can you append to the SQLLDR log file?

No.

> Say I have 2 SQLLDR jobs, one right after the other, in the same Unix
> script, and I just want to append the second one to the first one so
> it will be under one name.....

Then you learn how to write a shell script. This is trivial from the shell; you generate two different log files then concatenate them into your one file:

sqlldr ... log=logfile1.log
sqlldr ... log=logfile2.log
cat logfile1.log logfile2.log > ldr_session.log

> We are on 10g R2.......

Which tells someone what, exactly?

> Thanks!

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Dec 10 2007 - 11:45:00 CST