Re: Calculating NPV

From: Ravion <>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:00:33 +0800

Dear Maxim,

Thanks for the reply..

Can you kindly give some lights on how to use the OLAP DML ? Is it used just like a normal SQL ? For example, can we use it like:-

select npv(....) from (...)

Please give some link on the usage of an OLAP function, if I am wrong above.

Also, which one you would advise out of the two suggestions given by you? I think, the OLAP builtin is more preferrable, but would like to hear from you, thanks

Warmest regards,