Calculating NPV

From: Ravion <ravishankar_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 22:21:31 +0800

Dear all,

Assume that I am having large amont of data in DB. I want to calculate npv (Net Present Value) like functions like a cron job kind of thing. Whats the best architecture/design/strategy for this? Please consider ProC, PL/SQL etc. How should I go about in the most efficient way available? Kindly help..Thanks a lot for your time.

Warmest regards,
Ravion Received on Fri Dec 07 2007 - 08:21:31 CST