programmatically updating table statistics

From: Wisser <RalfWisser_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 04:51:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

is it possible to programmatically update table statistics by executing SQL-statements via Jdbc-driver? My DB-application fills an initially empty table with a huge number of rows and I try to speed-up the application by keeping the tablestatistics  uptodate.

Thanks,
Ralf Received on Fri Dec 07 2007 - 06:51:58 CST