Re: How is possible that avg_data_blocks_per_key = 0 even with fresh statistics ?

From: <nicola.farina_at_info-line.it>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 06:13:16 -0800 (PST)

But you're right, I forgot important details: the two tables aren't empty, they contain 9 and 13 rows respectively. Statistics are collected every morning and table contents didn't change since then.
The index involved is, by the way, the primary key.

On the slow site I tried collecting system statistics for a short time (20 minutes) and I observe now a gain in performance on the slow query
(25000 consistent gets now instead of more than 150k). The plan is so big that is difficult to see the difference (but who cares if the query run at speed ?)
No system stats are in place on the site #2

Still I don't understand how index statistics on site #2 can be empty ......????