Installing MS-SQL and Oracle into a same server

From: <achan006_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 02:03:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi ! I have 3 questions that I need help on: 1. Is it possible to install and run MS-SQL and Oracle from a single Windows-server box ?
2. What specific area should I beef-up the server to enable the 2 database engine to run without problems ? 3. Am I crazy to do this ??? Received on Mon Dec 03 2007 - 04:03:26 CST