Re: Oracle Database Administration Made Simple for Kids

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:47:53 -0800

takveen_at_gmail.com wrote:

> FYI: Our Oracle wiki moved to following address, thank you.
>
> http://wiki.oracle.com/page/Oracle+Database+Administration+Made+Simple+For+Kids

Dear Takveen

Thank you for telling us the new location of your spam.

The truth is that your wiki was not moved ... it was REmoved. Removed by Oracle employees at OTN who were told you were using it to spam the community. They agreed and removed it.

Now you have created another spam site and thanks to your telling us where it is OTN has again been informed that you, a spammer, are abusing your access privileges.

I doubt it will be there in 24 hours.

You keep spamming and we'll keep knocking them down. In fact you have now made a watch list so even if you put it back up again and don't tell us where we will find it and kill it.

If you want to be treated with respect then apologize for your spamming and treat others with respect.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group