Re: Rebuild of indexes and 'Sweeper' referred in Ask tom site

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:09:37 -0800

Maxim Demenko wrote:
> Robert Klemme schrieb:

> > There is also a nice paper about index rebuilding myths debunked. I
>> can't seem to find it right now but as far as I remember Richard Foote
>> was the author and he posted the reference here himself.  Very worth
>> the read!
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>>     robert

> It is currently hosted by miracleas
> http://www.miracleas.dk/index.asp?page=169&page2=276&page3=179
>
> Best regards
>
> Maxim

Richard was at the OOW Unconference and delivered a number of presentations on indexing that were the best attended part.

He will be here in Seattle in July of '08 for OracleDays presenting a full class on the topic: http://www.oracledays.com/ Of course Tom Kyte and Jonathan Lewis will also be attending but who's counting.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor