AFTER CREATE trigger (object actually being REPLACED)

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:34:02 -0500

Hi

I have an AFTER CREATE trigger.
I can verify what kind of object has been created by using the ora_dict_obj_type event attribute function, but is there such a function that would tell me if the object is being added *or* replaced ?

The object here is a VIEW, and a CREATE OR REPLACE does not always create the view... in such case I don't want to do anything but the trigger gets fired anyway.

Or do I have to query DBA_OBJECTS to check CREATED and LAST_DDL_TIME to make an educated guess ?

Or any better way that you know of...

Thanks

--
Syltrem