Obtain information about columns in views

From: niimrod <niimrod_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:17:45 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know a query I can run against the DBA_xxx views to get the names of the columns in
a view? For tables exist SYS.ALL_TAB_COLUMN, but thers's nothing ike thsi for views.
Normally I would use "desc" but I'm working with thin-jdbc where desc doesn't work.

Thanks.

niimrod Received on Wed Nov 28 2007 - 08:17:45 CST