A little problem with transfer

From: Marcin <tm_at_spmat0op.pl>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:22:11 +0100

Hello
I got a problem with Oracle (? not sure) We use oracle 9 on few systems (solaris, centos, fedora) When I am conected to the oracle (aplication or pl/sql) I have transfer about 100kb
When I am conected thru NAT (cisco) or VPN (cisco or openvpn) my transefer from oracle is no more then 20 kb :(
In this same time ftp transfer is about 400kb

I am sure that is not cisco and line is ok (checke on few routers few lines)

Do you have any sugestions?

Marcin Received on Tue Nov 27 2007 - 16:22:11 CST