Clustering, Security, Performance, Load Balance

From: Manish <marora_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:09:58 -0800 (PST)

I think this question has been asked number of times. However, I am looking for some specific information. Perhaps some of you can help close the gap. Or perhaps you can point me towards right direction.

Perhaps this group can help me fill in Oracle related following questions.

  1. Do this database have data Clustering capabilities? 1a. If yes, what mechanism is used such as shared disk, share nothing, etc.
  2. Do these dB have Security features? 2a. If yes, what security features are supported? For instance do they support encryption or SSL connection?
  3. How does the database perform and what is the criteria for the performance matrix?
  4. Do they have inbuilt load balance capabilities?

I want to thank everyone for taking your time to read this correspondence. I will also greatly appreciate your efforts in sharing your thoughts.

Regards,
Manish Received on Tue Nov 27 2007 - 15:09:58 CST