Re: oracle application server

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:35:35 +0100

krzyzok wrote:
> Hallo all
>
> Excuse my english, I cannot speak english very well. I am searching
> for information about clustering architecture in an Oracle application
> server. Would you happen to know of any good books about it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Szymon

Szymon,

All information is available from http://tahiti.oracle.com. Pick the application server version you have (or are planning to install), and take a look at the Concepts, Best Practices and Enterprise Deployment Guide.
Especially the last one contains information for large (often: clustered) installs. For 10.1.2, the link to the Enterprise Deployment Guide is:
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14099_19/core.1012/b13998/toc.htm

Good luck!

--
Regards,