Re: QASPAMd - Portal for QA and Testing professionals and corporates

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:05:04 -0800

prashanthsh1984_at_gmail.com wrote:
> i,
>
> I am happy to Introduce a portal called www.qaspam.com.

And I am happy to report you to gmail for spamming this usenet group in violation of its charter and in violation of your Terms of Service Agreement with gmail.

And just to show you there are no hard feelings I am also reporting you to spam cops if you don't apologize for your spam.

Posts of a promotional nature are only allowed in c.d.o.marketplace and then only when not violating a Terms of Service Agreement. If you have a real company ... use your company email.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group