Re: Freightliner@ Seattle WA needs Senior Java Developer/with .net

From: The Boss <usenet_at_No.Spam.Please.invalid>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 23:34:11 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:

> The Boss wrote:

>> DA Morgan wrote:

>>> I hope so. I do sincerely hope so.
>>
>> Why do you (and David) assume the name is phony but the phone number
>> is genuine?
>
> I called the number twice and spoke with two different people: Next
> question.

And this proves what exactly?
That both these people have anything to do with "Mr. Ronald Holzwart" and /or his spam/scam/fraude?
You seem to think that there always should be a 1:1 relation between phone number and person answering to that number.

Did you even read anything I wrote after the opening question you quoted?

--
Jeroen