Re: Freightliner@ Seattle WA needs Senior Java Developer/with .net

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:44:52 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 21, 12:05 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> ronald.holzw..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> > Immediate need for 2 Sr JAVA Developers with .Net experience
> > for freightliner at Seattle WA
>
> > Senior Java Developer (With .Net)
>
> > Location: Seattle , WA
> > Duration: 12+ months
> > Rate: Open
> > Client: "Freightliner"
> > # Positions: 2
>
> > Regards,
>
> > RONALD HOLZWART
> > ronald.holzw..._at_gmail.com
> > 316-361-0953 (V)
>
> I just got off the phone with these people and they are about as
> dumb as a bag of hammers.

You must shop at Costco.

> I keyed in on the Location: Seattle and assumed it was Paccar but,
> in fact, Freightliner is not located here at all but rather is in
> Portland Oregon.

Whoops! The GPS must have flaked out.

> There is no Ronald Holzwart ... the name is phony ... or Ron just
> developed an incredibly good Hindi accent, and there is no job ...
> and there is no relationship with either Paccar or Freightliner ...
> people I know at both companies deny having any idea who these people
> in area code 316 actually are and the phone number is a house not
> a business.

Maybe they make some good curry take-out.

> This is undoubtedly a scam ... as well as spam.

Hmmm, curried spam ...not my cup of tea. <g>

> I am turning it over to federal law enforcement as there is at
> least one obvious violation of the law here: possibly more. If
> anyone here is in area code 316 please forward this to your
> local police too.

That would be Wichita, Kansas, or that general vicinity. Isn't there an FBI office near there?

> Thanks.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org- Hide quoted text -

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Nov 21 2007 - 14:44:52 CST