Re: some thoughts on OOW 2007

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:45:04 -0800

Noons wrote:
> On Nov 21, 1:15 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
>

>> For someone that did not sit in on the briefing, and take part in the
>> discussion, you really come off as being the poster child for "sour
>> attitude."

> I'm sorry: you mentioned Mary Ann's blog as an argument for
> attending her presentation, to which I responded.

I did not mention it as an argument for attending. If you truly think that re-read what I wrote.

I specifically stated that those that didn't attend the brief would have naught but the blog and had missed an extremely valuable session.

But there is a ray of hope for you Nuno. Mary Ann is coming to Seattle to our OracleDays Conference in July '08 and I would be happy, if you should attend, to get you a seat right in front of the podium for her presentation.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor