Re: Freightliner@ Seattle WA needs Senior Java Developer/with .net

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:38:25 -0800

ronald.holzwart_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Immediate need for 2 Sr JAVA Developers with .Net experience
> for freightliner at Seattle WA
>
> Senior Java Developer (With .Net)
>
> Location: Seattle , WA
> Duration: 12+ months
> Rate: Open
> Client: "Freightliner"
> # Positions: 2
>
> **********Please read the specs before submitting resume**********do
> not submit resume with out all the skills mentioned*********** The
> consultant must have experience in both Java and .Net
> technologies*******************************

> The position is to perform service and support work on a variety of
> existing applications in the clients application portfolio
>
> The developer will be required to:
>
> *Develop code
> *Provide technical expertise
> *Document work completed and transition knowledge to other contractors
> and Freightliner employees.
> *Some 24x7 on call support will be required
>
> Landscape:
>
> Experience with J2EE/JAVA (EJB/JMS/JSP, Hibernate/Struts, Web Service,
> Junit)
> * Experience with ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, .Net, and COM+
> * Experience with SQL and DB2 databases.
> * Experience with Unix (prefer AIX 5.x) and Windows 200X server.
>
> Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years programming
> experience in the following areas:
>
> * Experience with J2EE/JAVA (EJB/JMS/JSP, Hibernate/Struts, Web
> Service, Junit)
> * Experience with ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, .Net, and COM+
> * Experience with SQL and DB2 databases.
> * Experience with Unix (prefer AIX 5.x) and Windows 200X server
> * Experience in working within a Systems Development Life Cycle
> Methodology.
> * Experience with XML, XSLT, and object oriented design required
> * Must be comfortable in working under the pressure of delivering
> quality results
> * Should be an excellent communicator and cooperative team member
>
> Regards,
>
> RONALD HOLZWART
> ronald.holzwart_at_gmail.com
> 316-361-0953 (V)

Freightliner, actually Paccar, here in Seattle has not employed you to spam this group nor is it the type company that would ever do business with someone spamming from a gmail account in violation of gmail's terms of service.

I am contacting their legal and HR departments in the morning. You should expect to hear from them soon.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group