Re: some thoughts on OOW 2007

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:47:00 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 20, 4:20 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

> Are you hard of reading or am I misinterpreting your statement? <g>
>
> Mary Ann Davidson is Oracle's Chief Security Officer.

And I'm James Bond. Or at the very
least, someone with a very high level
security clearance from the Australian
Defence Force.

But:
Does a title make a profession?
Does a title authorize anyone to insinuate IT professionals suffer from conflict
of interest?

Sorry Daniel, but enough of the
"if all else fails, then it must be
a plot" approach: it does nothing
to me... Received on Tue Nov 20 2007 - 03:47:00 CST