Re: Help with a command

From: Lodewicus Maas <linux.oracle.dba_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:13:28 +0200

Rather stay away from using TOAD against a production database - I think it is a developer's tool, and I onced worked at a customer where the database crashed, and in all trace files spooled at the time of the crash, the session responsible for causing the crash was from a TOAD user. On following up from OSS, it was mentioned that TOAD had a bug which can have this effect on the database - This was against a 9.2.0.6 database

Lodewicus