How to write

From: pal <jayadevpaleri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:00:34 -0000

Hi guys ,
I'm new to oracle and i have a doubt,please help me out...

SELECT emp_master.emp_code,

    emp_master.f_name || emp_master.l_name as empname , IS NULL(key_person, 'N') as NotInRoster FROM emp_master ;

while i excecute this query in oracle this is giving an error like "Missing expression".

I belive that error is in this line "IS NULL(key_person, 'N') as NotInRoster"

can any one tell me how to use IS null in Oracle..

thanx and regards

paleri Received on Mon Nov 12 2007 - 05:00:34 CST