Re: creating DBMS_PROFILER reports

From: Jake <jgarfield_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:57:49 -0800

Okay... still having problems: I ran the profrep.sql script with no errors. Then theprofsum.sql script and I get all kinds of errors such as:

SQL> /* Clean out rollup results, and recreate */ SQL> truncate table plsql_profiler_line_rollup; truncate table plsql_profiler_line_rollup

               *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

SQL> update plsql_profiler_units set total_instructions = 0; update plsql_profiler_units set total_instructions = 0

                                *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00904: "TOTAL_INSTRUCTIONS": invalid identifier

SQL> select runid, substr(run_comment,1, 30) as run_comment,

  2  	    total_time/1000000000 as seconds
  3  	    from plsql_profiler_runs
  4  	    where total_time > 0
  5  	    order by runid asc;
       where total_time > 0
             *

ERROR at line 4:
ORA-00904: "TOTAL_TIME": invalid identifier ...
ERROR at line 10:
ORA-00904: "P1"."OPCODE": invalid identifier

Perhaps some tables have changed since this file was made.

so. i guess back to the original question. Is there any way to create some type of detailed report without me having to write the sql myself? Is there a newer version of profsum.sql out there perhaps?

thanks. Received on Mon Nov 12 2007 - 04:57:49 CST