Multi-dimensional arrays

From: <mtek_at_mtekusa.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:29:16 -0800

Hi Everyone,

We are running Oracle 8.1.7. I'm trying to create a two dimensional array. I realize that this is almost impossible prior to 9i. But, this is all I have to work with right now.

Can someone give me an example on how to set this up in a package? I'm lost and have tried a number of different things.

I'm hoping for something somewhat simple, that will not take 30 lines of code to implement and use.

Thank you for your help.

John Received on Thu Nov 08 2007 - 10:29:16 CST