Re: Object names changed to BIN$pgkQ... etc

From: Helma <helma.vinke_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:34:54 -0800

> > Ok, last question to you: why are suddenly almost all my tables moved
> > to the recyclebin? I will have to look on your site to find the
> > answer.

> There is only one thing that moves tables to the recyclebin:
>
> DROP TABLE <table_name>;
> Takes the indexes and constraints supported by indexes there too.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington

As stated, I didn't issue a drop table command. Strange that they appear in both the recyclebin AND in user_tables. The time of the last DDL on the tables dates from a few days ago, when i created them. Yesterday it looked ok there was no problem, but i noticed the entries in the recyclebin today.

I think i'll use the windows solution: drop and recreate, and apply patches first.

Thank you all very much for your help,
HV. Received on Tue Nov 06 2007 - 11:34:54 CST