Re: VMWARE ESX ORACLE 10G RAC

From: Helma <helma.vinke_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 05:51:24 -0800

On Nov 6, 1:59 pm, sys as sysdba <alejandro.rev..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a problem with Vmware ESX 3.0.2 runinng two LINUX ORACLE RAC
> machines. the machines crashes randomly without any log ?
> Does enaybody know the solutio or the same problem ?

That description is not long enough to give a precise answer. Unless you are seeking wild guesses and want to follow them all, a precise description may help. Are the operating systems crash? Both? Why posting it in an oracle group? Entries of the startup logs ? etc etc. Received on Tue Nov 06 2007 - 07:51:24 CST